We love thinking of ways to celebrate each season. Here’s what we’re looking forward to trying this Fall. Let us know if you try them!
- You’ve tried a leaf pile. This Fall, try a leaf maze or labyrinth. We’d love to see pictures of your designs.
- Make smores with a solar oven.
- Get a jump start on your New Years resolution and start training for a 5k.
- Try decorating pumpkins with natural materials.
- Check your local community calendar and find an outdoor movie screening. Pack a picnic and a blanket.
- Channel your inner Jackson Pollock and paint with nature. Fun for kids and adults.
- When the cooler weather comes, embrace it. Enjoy your porch with a book, beverage, and just take in the sound of the wind through the leaves.
- Gather leaves, rocks, and nuts and create a nature mandala. It’s the new coloring.