Time to get crafty! Creating pebble art is a fun activity for the whole family.
What you’ll need
- Pebbles (Dollar Tree has them!)
- Hot glue gun
- Permanent markers (optional)
To Create Your Artwork
- Decide on your composition by placing the pebbles and twigs on the canvas. You can find lots of ideas on Pinterest.
- Hot glue each item one at a time. If kids are participating, make sure they are using a low-temp glue gun.
- You can use a permanent marker to add fine lines to your artwork or write a phrase or quote.
- Display your art!