Get crafty this weekend! Head outside and find some smooth rocks — any size will do! Then set up a painting area, and get started!
Here’s what you need:
- Smooth rocks
- Acrylic craft paints in a variety of colors
- Containers with water for cleaning the brushes
- Paper towels
- Disposable plate
Here’s how to do it:
- Wash the rocks and dry with paper towel.
- Cover the table with newspaper.
- Pour a small amount of each desired color of paint onto a Styrofoam plate.
- Paint your rocks like bugs, turtles, or frogs, or make up your own design.
- Use the water to clean the brush between colors.
Photo by pippalou