The lazy days of summer are here! But they aren’t really lazy — there’s so much to do and enjoy during the warmer months. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Explore a new trail.
- Go barefoot all day.
- Go on a picnic somewhere you’ve never been before.
- Visit a butterfly garden.
- Go fishing. You could catch and release or fish for dinner.
- Watch a sunset.
- Sleep outside in a hammock.
- Pick a fresh bouquet of flowers for your table.
- Visit the local farmer’s market and fix a meal using only what you purchase there.
- Play in a river.
- Attend an outdoor festival or concert.
- Catch fireflies (and then let them go).
Featured image by rikahi