1. Spring flowers and bulbs are starting to bloom. Celebrate the season by playing
bloom bingo. Learn how here.
2. Hurray! The time has changed and the days are getting longer. Spend the extra
hour (and more!) of daylight outdoors. Some of our favorites: disc golf,
geocaching, and playing hide and seek with family and friends.
3. Put up a hammock and take your reading outdoors.
4. The spring bird migration has begun. See what birds are in your area and record
your own sightings at ebird.org.
5. April 5 is National Walking Day. Celebrate by taking a hike on your favorite trail.
6. Take your gardening to the next level by growing from seed. Our favorite
resource- the organic Seeds of the Month Club at Growjourney.com.
7. Enjoy the best of spring produce by visiting a farmer’s market. Not sure where to
find one? Check out the National Farmers Market Directory and plug in your zip
code to find options near you.